Want a super easy DIY that is oh so pretty (literally looks good enough to eat)?
It's that time of year and with school nearly finished, we wanted to get an early start on our gift giving.
What's better than a beautiful homemade gift that not only smells amazing but is non-toxic and contains only natural ingredients.
Ingredients 500g goat's milk melt and pour soap
20 drops Rose oil
2tbsp Rose petals/buds
Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle (optional) Method
1. Cut 500 grams of soap base into small squares (This will make between four and eight bars of soap, depending on the size of your mold).
2. Place cut-up soap into a microwave safe glass bowl. Microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring in between until melted. Set aside.
Tip: If you don't want to use a microwave, you can also use a double boiler. Stir with a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
3. Add Rose petals/buds to melted soap.
4. Add Rose oil and stir until combined.
5. Pour soap into silicone mold.
6. Spray soap with rubbing alcohol for a smooth top that is free of bubbles (we used some witch hazel in a mister).
7. Let soap harden for two to three hours.